I Love Pondering

Pondering : deeply or seriously thoughtful
To Ponder: Think about, weigh, consider, deliberate, contemplate, meditate, ruminate, cogitate, or evaluate.
Not everyone can ponder, believe it or not. I don't remember when my incessant pondering began, but I have pondered in hundreds of photographs over the years, and demanded pondering from those I was photographing. I even made a pondering album. My son and daughter have had many arguments over which of them is a better ponderer. Perhaps you can decide.


If I had to choose a favorite ponder, this one where Sarah, (in character as Del Parsons), ponders an upcoming criminal investigation, is my top fave

I was pretty impressed at the pondering ability of this fifties housewife

This painful ponder from New Years Eve of 2005, shows an example of "pondering as hard as you possibly can"

My son Max was a very deep ponderer from an early age. (He also insisted on dressing himself)

Here, my sister caught me pondering on the toilet on my 30th birthday in a nightclub, unaware that my photo was about to be taken

I ponder how to hang a shower curtain in my 1990 fro, and my dad ponders a breakfast menu in his cheap Walgreens magnifying glasses

I ponder a Christmas gift, Aunt Barbie ponders how to make premade brownies, and Sarah ponders a painting job wearing Halloween blood for no reason

I ponder putting together an exercise bike, Sarah, at 9 ponders the computer