a five year journey back to bisbee













i think this is Audrey's


The Inn at Castle Rock saw us filming outside, and insisted we come inside to make our video for Imperial Hotel. It was kind of embarrassing, and they couldn't have been nicer.



the inn at castle rock/ imperial hotel

The Imperial Hotel




it's the heart that matters more






1. I've wanted to live there since 2002, the first time I saw it.
2. When I lived in Sierra Vista for 16 months, the only good thing about that was Bisbee was only a half hour away.
3. I feel like it's my home.
4. It has the best year round climate on EARTH. It isn't 120' all year long like Scottsdale and Fountain Hills, which are boiling hells on earth.
5. I will only be a little over an hour's drive from my daughter and grandaughter.
6. I will save $200.00 a month on cigarettes in Mexico.
7. People dress cool there, and are interesting.
8. The downtown area is a non-stop party from Thursday-Sat., then quiet. Perfect.
9. It is a very dog friendly place, dogs don't even have to be on leashes.
10. My favorite performing stage is there in City Park.
11. I can go ghost hunting.
12. They have a Starbucks now, and I'm glad.
13. I miss rain and snow, a little "weather" is nice.
14. I can go to Sierra Vista for a meatball sandwich at Johnny Carino's
15. I can go to Tombstone and drink at The Crystal Palace.
16. My favorite mountain top is just minutes away, and I miss it.
17. I can make freaky friends that are like me.
18. Bisbee is the best place to be for Halloween and Christmas.
19. I can escape the isolation and boredom of living in Fountain Hills.
20. It costs half of what it does to live anywhere else.
21. I can be spiritual at The Lady of the Sierra's.

I will be over 3 hours away from my son. That makes me sad
.