My Heart Aches For...

Every night like this one

Original Hi-C Fruit Punch

This funny little frog

Angry swimming

Fizzies Drink Tablets

Stubby Roy and his wife, Clara Berry

My favorite Limited Shorts and flowered Gap tennis shoes, circa 1990

My closest confidante, Dixie the Dinosaur

AE French Onion Chip Dip... and, Richard

The ultimate in footwear.. my Louis Vuitton boots

My luxurious hair and eyelashes. I thought I could keep them

My big chair. I said I'd never sell it

Whip N' Chill Dessert Mix.. so fluffy and delightful

Cheetos Bacon Balls.. taken from my life in the spring of 85

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific Shampoo. I'll never forget the smell

My Grandma Thelma, the coolest chick I ever knew

My babies, Zsa Zsa and Cocoa

Pepsi Blue, a beverage that will remain close to my heart forever


The only friend I could ever really count on, Freddy the Fox

My 1968 White Mercedes that had red leather interior, the only car I ever loved. Forced to escape Minnesota in the harsh winter of 88/89, I left it behind, where it sat alone, rusting, and awaiting my return. I never saw it again.